Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2011 March: Boracay Island, Philippines: Departure at Kalibo

Travel Date: March 18, 2011
Destination: Caticlan, Malay, Aklan

On our last day, we decided to have a massage. Then we had lunch at Traviesa Restaurant (this is the service restaurant of Asia Resort, Station 3). Normally, they require reservation, but good that we were able to walk-in. We had another round of seafood pasta and chicken lollipops.


From the hotel, we were guided by South West Transfer service going to Kalibo. It took us 2hours to reach the Kalibo Airport. Cebu Pacific was delayed for an hour, but good thing that I booked this time for a non-propeller jet.


For my loots, I bought a beach hat (in preparation for Nami Island), sand castle and sunset postcards and of course Starbucks City mug (for my collection!).

Thanks to my sister for planning this Bora Trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment