Monday, August 26, 2013

Japan: Omiyage

Magnets and key chains are the most famous homecoming gifts bought by travelers.

Chocolates
If coming from  Japan, I would advise you get chocolates. Unique flavors of KitKat are popular here, like Ujimatcha Latte, Dark Chocolate, Cinnamon, Green Tea, Hojicha Roasted Tea, etc. 


Visit their page to know more about their available favors.

Other foodstuffs I bought were Meltykiss’ Green Tea and Marble Kiss, Oreo’s White Chocolate, Twinings, and Maxim’s Caffe Mocha and Caramel Macchiato.

Here are the prices for some of the chocolates:


Uniqlo
June 2012 is the birth month of Uniqlo in the Philippines.  Before that date I am lucky to have visited the brand from Shanghai, Seoul, Busan and Singapore.  I was able to visit its birth country Osaka and Kyoto, Japan last year Nov 2012.


Somehow with its weird fashion taste but could be functional as well.  I never tried airism clothing line, but I fell in love with heat technology. 


This blog entry is not a paid advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment