I never heard of this place, until I was looking for where to hunt autumn leaves in Seoul from instagram.
Then I got interested as the place has Gothic architecture. Bad that we were not allowed to go further in the campus, but given sometime go ahead and go further the castle like building which is the Hall of Peace.
Just 5 days after we visited the place, there was a kick-off of global hallyu awards ceremony, 2016 Asia Artist Awards, which was attended by Park Bo-gum, Kim Yoo-jung and more.
Notable alumni from Entertainment industry are:
- Chanyeol - rapper , member of EXO (Roomate)
- G-Dragon - rapper, member of Big Bang
- Gong Yoo - actor (Coffee Prince, Train to Busan)
- Han Ga-in - actress (Moon Embracing the Sun)
- Rain - singer, actor (Full House)
- Yoon Eun-hye - singer, actress (Princess Hours, Coffee Prince)
How to get there?
From Hoegi, Exit 1, take green Bus #1. After 12 minutes, this will reach Kyung Hee University [maps.google.com]
For further sample itinerary, expense, trip reports and PDF guides, please visit links below:
2014 Oct: South Korea: Autumn Itinerary (University Hopping)