Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012: My Travels by the Numbers

Inspired by an article from StarStudio mag,

Travelling is not just about seeing the sights; it’s about a whole lot of numbers, too!




Ended the year with a challenging work life, there is much to be thankful for this 2012.  Meeting new friends, life tests, success or sometimes failure, the most important thing is to learn from it.

Highlights of my travel journey this year are: I experienced Busan’s spring season and Osaka and Kyoto’s autumn leaves and being able to promote this blog in Smile magazine for 7 months.  I spent one solo trip to Langkawi and had two sister-bonding trips. 

Wishing all of us to be successful in this year’s soul searching on ever step that we take everyday of our lives.

Read my 2011 version.

No comments:

Post a Comment