Sunday, April 17, 2011

City Collection: Hong Kong

Been here in July 2007, July 2008 and February 2009 - able to collect 4 Starbucks mug. I got my first mug with old floral version.


In my next trip, I first sent out a city postcard back to Manila. I got this idea from my sister as she is now part of post-crossing activity. I must commend how modern the HK Airport Post Office is. Aside from the normal counter, there is a separate machine that releases stamps just by inserting coins. This is really helpful as you don’t need to fall in line in the counter section. With this postcard collection I was also able to start a stamp collection on the side.


The Peak mug, this is memorable because I got to the place after getting lost for almost 30 minutes when I was looking for my way from the Central Station.

After 2 years, I got this new version of HK City mini mug together with a new postcard.