Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 November: South Korea: Café in Seoul

One of the many descriptions I can tag to Seoul is it is the café capital of Asia.  If you are a coffee lover, this is a place to be – and you’ll be in heaven.  Below are just some of the cafés I have seen as walk along, this still not include one of my favorites: Café Bene.  Others in my must try list are:  Coffine Gurunaru, Angel in Us Coffee and Paris Baguette







A Twosome PlaceOne of the restaurants present in Namsan Tower.




Paris Baguette 



Cantata or Angel in Us (found in convenience stores)




Does anyone know why there are lots of coffee shops in this city?  One I can think of is because of the season, since autumn to winter to spring is ranging from negative to less than 20 degrees Celsius, coffee or tea can really make you warm (aside from the famous rice wine of course, which is already a tradition!)

You wonder to know more about the Top Ten Best Coffee Shop in Seoul, visit the 10Magazine.