Sunday, May 27, 2012

2012 March: Busan: Angel in us Coffee

I knew this café from Lee Min Ho’s City Hunter which I initially watched during my trip in Seoul last June 2011.

But due to caffeine overload last November 2011, I was only able to stop at its place in Myeongdong and force myself to drink a small cup at the airport before leaving Incheon.


March 2012 and I’m in Busan, I will no longer skip the chance of having a sip of it.  More intimate than Philippine’s Starbucks, I feel happy staying at its place (maybe nothing special for others, but I like it here).

You will see angels every where, some seats, tables and light bulbs are designed with angels.
Since there is no Starbucks city mug for Busan, I chose to have my own Angel in us Coffee mini-mug.

Extra:  Just in case the company sees this page, we suggest to possibly update the “world” to “world’s”.

Travel Date: March 30, 2012
Visit my other cafe experience in Korea!