Sunday, July 24, 2016

2016 July: South Korea: Daegu: C'est La Vie

What's exciting on this is that, I'm not aware on this place.  But it so happened that I'm lost and reached a Protestant Church grounds when I accidentally saw a billboard with filming location site of Love Rain, KBS 2012.

C'lest La Vie ("Such is Life")
Location: 244, Dongsan-dong, Daegu, South Korea (Banwoldang Station Exit 18)









The menu is so unique - it is old disc plate with the list of drinks and food.  However, there is no English menu nor drawing.  Ahjumma and I were talking, when she also asked the students to talk to me. I'm glad that they were able to help me order tea from ahjumma.









So what's the jenga that they used before?  It's playing with the matches.








Check the brochures to see more of the tourist destinations.   


How to get there?

C'lest La Vie ("Such is Life")
Location: 244, Dongsan-dong, Daegu, South Korea (Banwoldang Station Exit 18)




Once you cross the street from Gyesan Cathedral, there is a small plaza facing Jeil Church, you'll see this small signage with just 25m walk away from the cafe.

View from the Jeil Church grounds, where I was surprised on why there is Love Rain billboard on that building.