Saturday, July 14, 2012

2012 April: Singapore: Well Spent Saturday

8:15am @ Botanic Gardens
Took Circle lane and drop-off at Botanic Gardens.
We walk around the park under the rain for about 2-3 hours.
Open:  5 am to 12 midnight daily  Admission Fee:  Free 
National Orchid Garden Open: 8.30am to 7pm daily (last ticket sale at 6pm) 
Admission Fee:  Adults   $5.00




Due to story telling and chit chats, we missed our transfer station and we have to go back to reach Red Lane for Orchard Station.  Lunch at Ion Mall, I think I had Hokkaido meal (something Japanese) plus green tea for my friend.
3:00pm @ Marina Bay
Visited Art Science Museum, Marina Bay Sands for the Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition 



6:00pm @ Vivo City
Skipping the light show in Sentosa since its raining hard.  Re-route to collecting presents at Vivo City and dinner at Toast Box.




9:00pm
Back to Clarke Quay my temporary home base and then head to the Airport.


I'd consider Changi Terminal 3 as the best airport across those that I was able to see in Asia, too environment friendly, it feel so close to nature, water wall effect is nice and a lot of greenery everywhere.  Terminal 1 has also a well maintained carpeted floor.



But in terms of best serviced Airport, I'd commend HKIA and Incheon Internation Airport.

Will Singapore be the first on my four-peat list?  Let’s see!

No comments:

Post a Comment