Saturday, December 29, 2018

2018 Dec: Taiwan; Taichung: New Plaza Hotel

New Plaza Hotel
No.77-1, Xiangyang Road, Fengyuan District, Taichung, Taiwan 42080
向陽路77-1號, 豐原區, 台中市, 台灣 42080


Price: Got this from agoda.com with Early Booking Saver. Rate at 10% discount!
Location: Accessible from Fengyuan Station Exit 1.



Check-in: Maybe that the concierge is just a little bit confused, I handed my Agoda booking confirmation, but she was still asking me if I have a reservation.  She also asked me to pay, but I said that it's already paid. Her colleague was able to confirm it. 

Room Type: Triple Suite - It was an old hotel but satisfied my mom's taste which is good enough for me. The room is huge for the 3 of us. Its very old and woody, nothing fancy, but still it works.


Bed: Clean and soft, pillows are just too thick (high) for me.

Food: Included buffet breakfast is good enough for the price paid for the room.  It is not great, but enough to fill-up our tummy.


Panic Button On: The door lock seems to be broken, but it's actually working.  
The shower faucet is a bit hard to understand until we were able to figure-out how to make it work.
There is no bidet in here.  

Recommendation: We choose to stay here because of it's proximity on Taichung Flora Expo areas. 

Stayed: 1 night December 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment