Sunday, December 30, 2018

2018 Dec: Taiwan: Shifen

Shifen together with Jiufen is also a town mostly visited in northeast Taiwan.  The only reason I have chosen Shifen over Pingxi is because of the location being closer to Ruifang.


We were thinking of sending a lantern in the sky, but we were reminded of the children's song.

Ako ay may lobo (I had a balloon)
Lumipad sa langit (It flew to the sky)
‘Di ko na nakita (Never saw it again)
Pumutok na pala (Turns out it popped)

Sayang ang pera ko (My money went to waste)
Pinambili ng lobo (Buying that balloon)
Kung pagkain sana (If I had bought food)
Nabusog pa ako (I would be full instead.)


Therefore instead, we have just decided to just spend our money enjoying the street food in the old street of Shifen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment