Wednesday, November 30, 2011

South Korea: Jeju: Gimnyeong Maze Park

Destination: Gimnyeong (Kimnyeong) Maze Park
Location: Jeju-si Gujwa-eup Donggimnyeong-ri
Website: http://jejumaze.com/eng.html
Date Visited: 2011 November

We arrived at the place together with busses of students touring around the area. What I remember about this place -- it was on a maze when "Edward" (Pattinson) was killed in one of the books of Harry Potter.

And yes, I did not bother to get into the maze -- for a definite reason that I'm afraid! And still my guide insist, "I will help you get out! Really, i will help you!"

If I'm with someone, maybe I have tried it.



Filming Location
As seen in other blog, this is also an area where close-up shots of Episode 2 in Legends of the Blue sea were taken.


Summary of 5 days itinerary in 2011 Jeju-Seoul Trip:


Day
Places to see
Food and Restaurants
Where to Sleep
Day 1
Take out from McDo
Lunch on Tour
Day 2
Paris Baguette
Lunch at Seongeup
Yeha Guesthouse, Jeju
Day 3
Joongang Cathedral
Flight to Gimpo Airport
Four Seasons House
Coffee Prince Restaurant
Green Residence, Myeongdong, Seoul
Day 4
Coffine Gurunaru
Green Residence, Myeongdong, Seoul
Day 5
Angel in Us Coffee
Green Residence, Myeongdong, Seoul