Sunday, November 20, 2011

2011 November: South Korea: Jeju: O’sulloc Museum

The O’sulloc Museum, located on Jeju-do Island near Seogwangdawon. The “o” in “o’sulloc”, means to appreciate and enjoy, and it also stands for the origin of sulloc, only sulloc, and of sulloc tea. [Source]

O´sulloc Tea House
Seoul-si Jung-gu Myeongdong2-ga 33-1
Website:
www.osulloc.co.kr




This is my second visit at a tea farm. My first was in Meijiawu Tea Village at Hangzhou, China. In terms of presentation, I prefer my experience in China – full explanation on why tea is healthy and on how the farmers prepare the tea. But as for the photo-opportunity, I love it here in Jeju, because I was sick when I visited China before.



There is a viewing deck to see the overall site of the tea farm, and you can actually get close to the plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment