Sunday, December 8, 2019

2019: Japan: Tochigi & Saitama: Autumn Maple Leaves Sightseeing Day Tour


I would consider myself DIY traveler, but when traveling for longer days I prefer to have a day break, where I can join the tours.  I consider it as a free-day where I would not be pressured on which trains/buses to take to my next destination.



You can select anything that suits your excitement from Klook, I took Autumn Maple Leaves Sightseeing Day Tour from Tokyo.



From Tokyo, you got to enjoy Fuji from afar.  After 3 hours of being on the road, you'll reach Mizunuma Station to have your lunch in Mizunuma Onsen Center.  I must say, it is not the quality I expected, but still enough to fill-up your hungry tummy.



Next, stopped-by Kusaki Dam (草木ダム).
564 Azumachozama, Midori, Gunma 376-0303, Japan



Next, we waited at Gojo station to board the old train.  Probably I expect much on Watarase Valley Railway, but I did not thought that since we'll just be inside the train, there is nothing much to do but just to sightsee.  At the time we pass by, not much koyo outside..  You'll not get much of that angle to create scenic photographs too. 


I would say, this trip saved the best for last.  It is almost late afternoon and I'm not enjoying the tour, until we reached the Takasudokyo Gorge (nearest: Ōmama Station, Gunma).  This is where I found the colors to be interesting.



Plus, I was challenged to go up and down the huge rocks until I reach the nearest point of the water.  Given that it was almost 5 to 11 degrees Celsius.




Luckily, we were allowed to roam around this place in an hour before we head to our last destination.


We ended the tour in Illumination at Ashikaga Flower Park.

Travel Date: 30 November 2019

Summary: Nagano, Hakone to Tokyo: 8 days Itinerary and Expenses


Day
Places to See
Food and Restaurants
Accommodation / Other Options
1

Plaza Hotel Sakae Nakatsugawa
2
(On Train)
Kinosuke
Posada Suimei
3
Hotoriya
Bakery & Table
First Cabin Tsukiji

Narukawa Museum of Art
Salon de the Rosage
4
Soup StockFind a tour from Klook or other day tours
5
Rikuen Garden
Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse
Yokohama Depot
Tayori
Onibus Coffee

6
Toyo Bunko Museum
Shibuya Crossing
Hachiko Memorial Statue
Starbucks Reserve Roastery
Aoyama Flower Market Tea House

7
Showa Memorial Park
Uniqlo Flagship Store
Don Quijote
Soup Stock
Kagurazaka Saryo



No comments:

Post a Comment