Sunday, November 14, 2010

2010 April: Kota Kinabalu: Last Day and More Shopping

Travel Date: April 23, 2010
Destination: Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Friday, my last day in KK. I was able to attend a very small mass ceremony in Sacred Heart Cathedral Kota Kinabalu. They have an English mass every day at 6am. Go to the back door of the church as this is where the mass is held.

Sacred Heart Cathedral Kota Kinabaluhttp://sacredheartcathedral.net/component/option,com_contact/Itemid,28/
14b
Jalan Menteri, P. O. Box 10049
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, 88800


I had difficulty going back to the Hotel, but was able to resturn after getting lost for an hour.

After late breakfast, was able to roam around KK Plaza, Wisma Merdaka, Sinsuran Complex and Sabah Suria. Was able to send my postcards at their post office. Some of our Filipino words are related to their Malayan language, our “tulak” is their “tolak” and our “bukas” is their “buka”. I appreciate our door signs being on English language as open and closed.

While I was eating in a pasta restaurant, I saw this clip in a magazine.

While packing, here are my loots: Lexus biscuits which are my favorite, 3 pairs of Vinci shoes and Starbucks City Mug for my collection.

Upon check-in at the airport, all luggage should pass this x-ray machine. 8pm is my flight back to the Manila via 5J 734.

Thank you HK Lee for touring me around the city, the Filipino people at Next Café, the Cititel Manager who emailed me back on my suggestions. I appreciate the bus driver who made me lost on my last day, and to all the cab drivers who safely sent me to my destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment